FALL 2021 REGISTRATION
Revamped for Fall 2021
Welcome to Leadership University! We’ve revamped our curriculum for the upcoming fall semester to help your students become stronger musicians by teaching them leadership principles that make them better people.
- Five-week flexible copy / paste video curriculum
- Designed for middle school and high school students
- Applicable to band, choir, and orchestra programs
- Lessons delivered via email three times per week
- Time the delivery of the content to coincide with the start of camp or school year
- Student lesson check-in accountability feature
NEW: Student Accountability Tracker
The Student Accountability Tracker will provide you with real-time feedback on your students’ curricula responses and rehearsal effort.
Week 1 — Rethinking Music
We discuss rethinking music and why building better people builds better ensembles.
Week 2 — Being You
We provide students with personal growth materials so they can become a better version of themselves.
Week 3 — Working With Others
We discuss team building, getting along and working with others, and figuring out ways to succeed as a group.
Week 4 — Leading Your Way
We discuss becoming better leaders so we can have stronger music ensembles.
Week 5 — The Grind Is Real
We discuss embracing the grind and the long rehearsal process.
Registration for Musical Minutes has ended.
We’ll let you know when we release our next offering!